As we near the end of 2021, we look back on a year of change and transformation, accelerated by the still-present effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was a year that saw the continued rise of fintechs and startups in the financial services space, all causing member relationships to splinter. Credit unions were challenged to evaluate their businesses and, in many cases, re-think how they engaged with members on the path to become (or maintain) their primary financial relationships.
Throughout the year, CO-OP has brought you information on the latest industry trends, provided access to exclusive research and offered tips from our experts and strategic advisors to help credit unions navigate the “new normal.” Based on popularity from clients, partners and influencers from the credit union industry, we have compiled a list of our most read blogs of 2021. Take a look and see how you can help bring your credit union into the new year.
1. Payments are the Pathway to Relationship Primacy
2. Preparing for 8-Digit BINs: A Checklist for Credit Unions
3. Three Payments Strategies to Help You Thrive in the Post-Pandemic World
4. Making Member Connections That Matter With CO-OP’s 2022 Product Roadmap
5. Fall Spending Predictions: Pent-up Demand Drives Back-to-School Shopping and the Return of Business
6. Digital Technology Won’t Replace the Member Relationship
7. Why Credit Unions Can’t Forget About Branch Banking
8. Why Using a Single Card Processor Pays for Credit Unions
To request more information on any of CO-OP’s products or services, please contact your CO-OP Client Business Executive, call 800.782.9042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The original article Top 8 Blogs from 2021 Every Credit Union Should Read can be found on Insight Vault.