Develop Your Digital Mindset and Transform Your Credit Union
The financial services industry is being disrupted by highly agile, digital-centric companies and fresh startups, attacking the legacy of traditional businesses and creating new product categories.
THINK 17 will give you the tools you need to approach the challenge head-on as illustrated in this infographic. Need more reasons to attend? Here are 7 1/2 Digital Transformation is the core theme of THINK 17 brought to you by CO-OP Financial Services.
- Digital Transformation is the core theme of THINK 17. Why?
- Companies that have embraced digital transformation are 26 percent more profitable than their average industry competitors and enjoy a 12 percent higher market valuation (MIT Center for Digital Business).
- Only 26 percent of companies believe their firm has the right mindset to survive and thrive in the digital age. (PA Consulting).
- 58 percent of financial institutions have failed to adapt their internal processes for digital (Bain & Company).
- You can customize THINK 17 to your needs and preferences. Besides our amazing speaker lineup, we offer a networking lounge, office hours, late night ShopTalk in selected bars around Manhattan, and many other surprises that will make your brain hum and heart smile.
- Three words: New York City. Or, one word: Manhattan.
- We assembled the most prolific speakers and experienced practitioners in the fields of Digital Transformation, fraud and payments. We just announced one third of our lineup, with many more surprises to come.
- Yes, we want to inspire you. More importantly, we want you to take away the tools, inspiration, year-long motivation and guided support you need to launch your own digital transformation journey. The four days in New York are just the start: Our monthly roadshows and webinars throughout 2017/18 will help you stay engaged and motivated.
- Our closing celebration takes place on location where “Wall Street” and “Ghostbusters” were filmed: Tavern on the Green.
- THINK 17 continues to be the place where the most creative and forward-thinking credit union minds gather, collaborate and network. Why would you want to miss that?
7.5. Average May temperature in Manhattan: 66 degrees max, 49 degrees min. Record: 92 degrees in 2000 and 35 degrees in 1947. Anything is possible when it comes to weather in May.
Just like anything is possible at THINK 17. Register now.