Now that CO-OP and TMG are becoming a single, new-and-improved company, maybe you’re wondering what’s in it for you. We’re so glad you asked. Here are the top six reasons the combination of CO-OP + TMG is a win for your credit union:
- Simple is better. Here’s some irony: The more streamlined you want your member experience to be, the more complicated your job seems to become. By consolidating credit, debit, ATM and Shared Branching into a single, powerful, made-for-our-credit-union-clients platform, our aim is to make your job simpler – so that you can provide your members with a truly seamless and secure experience without creating complexity for yourself.
- More choices, fewer decisions. Clients of the new CO-OP will soon be able to choose from the full range of our products, services and solutions – but on one streamlined platform and without multiple vendors. We hope you like working with us, but we know managing extra vendors isn’t on anyone’s wish list.
- We’re going to fire up the jets. Both CO-OP and TMG have been looking to accelerate innovation for years now. As a combined company, we have more resources and greater scale than ever. That means more bandwidth for research and development, and a greater capacity to execute and deliver on new products and services.
If we as an industry hope to stay ahead of payments innovations – or stop fraud the instant it happens – we are going to have to go fast. Fasten your seatbelts: We now have lift off.
- You get the big picture. As we move to a single platform, you’ll have access to analytics that capture more: more types of payments, more detail, more behavior and preferences, more precise fraud detection. Welcome to better business intelligence, which raises the bar on everything you do.
- Picture it: 1,500 employees, all working for you. We want CO-OP to function more like a fintech company. That is to say, we mean to be agile, proactive, human-centered and digitally-driven. But unlike other fintech companies, we are by and for credit unions. Nothing we create works until it works for you.
Of all the things to love about CO-OP and TMG becoming one company, we think this one is the most important. We’re excited about the opportunities to come, but we’re doubly excited to be working toward them with people who are dedicated to the “people helping people” mission.
- The future starts now. Transition takes time, and many of the good things to come are still in the offing. But the process of creating an expansive, fast-moving, digitally-driven, client-centric CO-OP has officially kicked off. Stay tuned – there’s much more to see in the months ahead!
To learn more about the TMG acquisition, visit CO-OPfs.org/tmg.
The post 6 Reasons CO-OP’s Acquisition of TMG is Great for Credit Unions appeared first on Insight Vault.