In-Person Growth Strategy Event to be Held May 2-6 in Chicago
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California – Co-op Solutions announced today it is offering a virtual option to its THINK 22 conference taking place at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Riverwalk, May 2-6, enabling attendees to take in the event on-line.
The virtual option is available for $199 using the discount promo code THINK22VIRTUAL, and credit union employees can register immediately at https://co-opthink.org/events/think-22/. In addition, registration is still available to attend the conference in person. Co-op Solutions is extending a rate of $1,799 to the live event, which can be claimed by using the discount promo code SAMVIP upon registration.
“Our virtual THINK events in 2000 and 2021 attracted more than 5,000 participants and provided a much-needed sense of optimism for both our attendees and those of us here at Co-op,” said Samantha Paxson, Chief Experience Officer, Co-op. “We’re thrilled that so many credit union leaders will be able to experience THINK with their friends and colleagues in Chicago while we extend a virtual option as well.”
The theme of the strategic growth conference is “Rethink Everything,” with an emphasis on “The New Member Centricity” – knowing members’ needs like never before; giving them reasons to count on their credit union at every moment, and embracing a digital future. Conference content will be informed by unique market research commissioned by Co-op from EY and Filene Research Institute, the results of which will also be shared during conference sessions.
Co-op Finalizes THINK 22 Keynote Speaker Roster
THINK conferences traditionally emphasize experts who are world-class leaders in their fields to give attendees a fresh perspective on credit union industry issues. Additions to the 2022 keynote roster include:
- Eswar Parsad, a Cornell University professor and author of “The Future of Money."
- Fred Reichheld, an expert on helping companies achieve results through customer and employee loyalty programs. He originated the widely used Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- And, personal finance journalist Jean Chatzky will facilitate main stage programming.
These keynoters are in addition to the previously announced speakers:
- Ken Kocienda. Authored a book about Apple’s design process as led by Steve Jobs.
- Sallie Krawcheck. CEO of a tech-first financial company, and the former CEO of Merrill Lynch.
- David Logan. Senior Lecturer at USC and author of the best-seller “Tribal Leadership.”
- Swan Sit. Led teams focused on digital transformation at Nike, Revlon and Estée Lauder.
In-Depth Learning – And Fun – Away from the Main Stage
In addition to the presentations from the main stage during General Sessions, THINK 22 will also offer in-depth learning opportunities Tuesday through Thursday of the conference. “Master Class” tracks will be offered all three days on topics that include:
- Data Activation – Learning to interpret data to better understand member needs.
- Payments Strategy – Learning to think like a fintech, the credit union way, so credit unions can be their members’ financial services choice every day.
- Converging Technology – How to plan and implement a comprehensive digital services ecosystem.
The conference will also offer a variety of activities intended to benefit Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, as well as promote collegiality and fun. This will include:
- On the afternoon of Monday, May 2, a charitable event benefiting CMN Hospitals will be held – a Chicago River Tour. Co-op supports CMN Hospitals to a level of about $1 million per year.
- On Monday night, a Welcome Reception at the conference venue will greet attendees.
- In the evening of Tuesday, May 3, attendees can visit historic Wrigley Field to see the “North-South Showdown” between two home town teams – the White Sox and Cubs.
- Thursday, May 5, the conference wraps up with a celebration at Chicago’s world-famous Navy Pier.
“Co-op feels very deeply that it has an obligation to our clients and the credit union movement to help them strategize for growth in today’s market – that is the whole reason we put on THINK,” said Paxson. “And, while we’re all going to learn a lot – it is also going to be a blast! We hope everyone in the industry can join us either virtually or in-person.”
The company’s Annual Meeting of Shareholders will also be held during THINK 22, at 12 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday, May 3. To register immediately for either the in-person or virtual conference option, visit https://co-opthink.org/events/think-22/.